250 watt solar Panels
The Renogy 255 Watt 24 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel is your first step to converting your off-grid cabin or shed to solar, or simply trying to lower your electricity bill by starting an on-grid system these 255 Watt solar panels are the perfect fit for you. The versatility of this panel makes the system possibilities endless. And with a weight of less than 40 lbs. this durable panel offers the perfect start for any large solar system.
Please Note: This product is not eligible for free shipping.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multi-layered sheet lamination to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance (0-3%); withstands high winds (2400Pa) and snow loads (5400Pa).
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades.
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
- IP67 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- Can be used for many different applications; ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems.
- Ground mount compatible.
- Compatible with on-grid and off-grid inverters.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Pre-drilled holes included for grounding.
- Ideal with large rail mounts for extra support and security.
Federal Solar Tax Credit
- Claim up to 30% of the cost of your new solar system for your home, including both equipment and installation, for tax credit.
Please Note: A consumer must have a federal tax liability to take advantage of the solar investment tax credit.
Renogy 255W Mono Solar Panel
|Maximum Power: 255W||Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)|
|Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 30.00V||Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 37.40V|
|Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 8.50A||Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 9.09A|
|Weight: 36.38lbs||Dimensions: 64.5 X 39 X 1.7 In|
25-year transferable power output warranty: 5 year/95% efficiency rate, 10 year/90% efficiency rate, 25-year/80% efficiency rate
5-year material and workmanship warranty
|Accessories||1-year material warranty|